standing next to sunflowers always makes me feel weak like “look at this fucking flower. this flower is taller than i am. this flower is winning and i’m losing”
Wow you are not ready to hear about trees.
y’all act like public schools are the worst but i went to a private school for nine months and at one point the boys discovered if you spray your nipple with deodorant for fifteen seconds and flick it then it comes off so they all started doing it and my friend walked into the changing room and got hit in the eye by a flying nipple
LESS HORRIFIED SCREAMS
The heart, the outcast, the villain.
Tom Hiddleston talks about Loki.
you forgot the best one
What’s the chick flick you secretly love?
Oh, The Notebook—easy one. My entire baseball team in high school loved that movie.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
"It’s my own name I’m afraid of forgetting."
"Your true name is written here," she said tapping his chest.
"Tattooed on your heart. You don’t let just anyone read it.”
He shifted, uncomfortable. “I know.”"I want you to know my name," he said. "The name I was given, not the title I took for myself. Will you have it, Alina?""Yes," I breathed.After a long moment, he said, "Aleksander."